Wednesday, August 27, 2008

no more pizza meetings

For the last two years since I've been in law school, there is usually the prospect of free pizza to entice students to attend certain meetings/events/discussions being held by different organizations at the law school. The first year, it would nice to have free lunch every other day for almost every week during the first month at the law school. Then I got kinda sick of eating pizza every other day, and if the event/meeting/discussion was of no interest, I didn't bother going.

This year, I have noted that the meetings/events/discussions all proceed each announcement with "Come to this [name of event] and get free lunch," which is then immediately followed by "not pizza!" I guess other people are getting sick of pizza too.

I went to an APILSA meeting today (brownie points to anyone who figured out what APILSA stands for -- only those not in law school may apply). The board officers was very extravagent in today's food selection -- SUSHI.



No more pizza? I'm not complaining. Bring on the pizza substitutes!

No comments: