Friday, October 10, 2008

missing pizza part

Below is what a perfect slice of pizza is supposed to look like. And more pictures of perfect slices of pizza are available here.
Below is a not so perfect slice of pizza, which was served to me today. Yep, that's right, the bottom point is missing. What happened to it, you ask? Apparantly, there was an accident, or something...the waitress didn't clarify.
The waitress just brought me my slice of pizza (with missing part) and told me "this part's missing because there was an incident, but if you really have a problem with the missing part, you can take it up with the guys back there."

Umm, okay. Thanks lady. (I'm so non-confrontational)

Putting the missing pizza part aside, today's pizza wasn't all that great. My slice of pepperoni lacked pepperonis and the cheese was not evenly distributed throughout the slice. Compared to the previous week's slice (above picture), today's non-whole slice didn't look as appetizing. The place has its good days and it also has its bad days. Today was not a good one.

Oh well. It was still yummy in my tummy.

No comments: