Wednesday, October 22, 2008

free new toy


I just got a new toy! A brand spanking new 8gb purple iPod nano (4th generation)! It's so pretty! There are games on it that I'm beginning to get addicted to. AND I just loaded my ENTIRE collection of mp3s and I still have over 6gb of memory left on it. I just can't contain my joy right now!
...
Wanna know what's the best thing about this new toy of mine? I got it absolutely FREE! Yep, that's right, a $149 iPod for free, shipping included.
...
"How'd you do that?" you ask? Two long years of doing as many LexisNexis tutorial/training/questions as possible to accumulate enough points (11,775) for a free iPod. Plus, I still have about 6,000 points in the Lexis bank and about six more months to keep accumulating points. Maybe I'll work towards some nice cookware or bakeware.
...
Who says research doesn't pay? =)

No comments: