Friday, September 05, 2008

awesome pizza fridays

I think I posted about Awesome Pizza Fridays before, but didn't really say much about it (it was more of a "I miss you" post to the girls).

Anyhoo, Awesome Pizza Fridays is the day that a group of us girls look forward to every week. What better way to celebrate the end of a long school/work week than a gabfest and pizza? There is no other way than Pizza 51 on Fridays.

Pizza 51 is known for their giant slices of pizza (which is a single serving). Below is a picture of one slice of pizza from Pizza 51. I normally just have a slice of pepperoni, but I was feeling adventurous today and decided to have a slice of sausage and olives. Umm, not sure why the toppings is only in the center of the slice today.

Here's a "group shot" of the table. Some of the topics of the today's lunch were: the rodeo; the need to buy cowboy hats and cowboy boots for the rodeo; speed walking as an Olympic sport; bike races; and working out at 6am (um yeah, not me).
All done and only crumbs left over.
And now since I have no more classes for the rest of the day, I'm off to take a nap! What a wonderful life 3L is turning out to be. =)

No comments: