Saturday, October 25, 2008

LL Cool J / Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson came to town last night, and brought with her LL Cool J:


He's such good eye candy...but unfortunately, I could not see him last night because he was this tiny yellow fleck on stage.

The Sprint Center was not really that big inside as I thought it was. Considering we had the cheapest tickets available, our view wasn't that bad. I was expecting to be farther away from the stage than we actually were.

Videos of LL's set, although I couldn't really tell what he was singing due to all the screaming going on around us. He did take off his shirt and gave it away to someone inside the cube. And he was throwing away his sweat towels (and even roses) left and right.






Miss Janet Jackson is a very good entertainer. I knew she was short, but I didn't realize how short. Also, she looked a bit chubbier than usual and she wasn't wearing any heels during the entire performance. However, her show was still pretty good. And there were no wardrobe malfunctions.

Opening song

Come Back to Me

Fall in Love Again


I have to warn you about this next video -- it's very provocative. I've heard that Janet Jackson usually picks some lucky guy from the audience to go onstage and she does some kind of dominatrix act on him. This is that video. The guy looked scared, but I'm sure he enjoyed every moment of Janet torturing him. I hope he wasn't with a girl at the concert... Did you catch the part where he mouthed "Oh Shit"? Priceless! (I think this song is from her Discipline album.)



This last video is kinda cool because there was Dave Navarro on the big screen as he was rocking on his guitar to Janet's Black Cat. There were other celebrity video appearances too -- Nelly, the only one I could recognize unless I got these rappers mixed up...







No comments: