Tuesday, September 30, 2008

happy hour favorites

It was a beautiful day this past Saturday, and after sleeping in until noon, I decided to meet up with CC on the Plaza to "study" at Starbucks for a little bit before walking around the Plaza some more. Since CC was already there before I made it, she was able to get in a lot more reading than I did. Then I got hungry, so we decided to go one of our favorite places for happy hour (it was 4pm on a Saturday, and M&S Grill has weekend happy hours from 3-5).
I was being good on this particular day so I just had a strawberry lemonade minus the alcohol. It was still pretty good. I like that they use fresh strawberries in their strawberry lemonades.

$1.95 cheese quesadillas; $3.95 buffalo wings (the price increased from $1.95, but the portion also doubled in size)

something new we tried out: $1.95 fried artichoke hearts, and $4.95 "Asian barbeque with kim chi"
And for dessert, Boston Creme Pie -- YUMMY.
Apparently, there is a happy hour rule at this restuarant that you can't doggy bag leftovers if you order happy hour food. Obviously, this was A LOT of food for two people with a healthy appetite. We tried our best, and finished everything but the buffalo wings. We probably left half of the buffalo wings behind because we couldn't stuff anymore in. Plus, I wanted dessert, and even though we shared the pie, there was still about a quarter of it left on the plate.
Still, it was all gooooood.

No comments: