Wednesday, September 02, 2009

dibs

If you haven't tried Dibs, I highly recommend it.

You can share a cup of Dibs without having to fight over who gets the chocolate part and who gets the vanilla ice-cream part.

There's also plenty to go around. I might be exaggerating a bit but there might be enough Dibs to make up two ice-cream bars.

It doesn't melt down your hand because you just pop a bite-size piece into your mouth.

There's chocolate and crunch in every piece.

It's a funny thing to watch your companion throw it in the air and try to catch it in his mouth, then realize that's a waste of good ice-cream with failed attempts at catching.

And you get to hear the lame pickup lines from the vendor guys in the park:

"I knew you were coming so I already called dibs on you."

"He thinks you're pretty and wants dibs on your number."

"I got dibs on sharing that with you."

"Such a cutie pie, does anyone have dibs on you?"

The last to which I reply, "My boyfriend sitting over there. Sorry boys!"

No comments: