Tuesday, September 15, 2009

breakfast anytime

A classmate and I went to IHOP for lunch last Friday before we headed to school for some legal research educational learning stuff. Breakfast dishes are always good eats every once in a while.

I ordered something called the "Split Decision," which included a side of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and french toast.

(What is up with all that giant blob of butter on both my pancakes and french toast? Who eats that much butter? I had to take the blobs of butter off and stick it in the corner of my plate. Yes, that's right, I really don't like butter.)

I managed to be able to clean my plate of the items below, but was only able to eat a quarter of the pancakes. The french toast filled me up too much to allow room for pancakes.


My classmate ordered the strawberry-banana-pancakes, and some eggs, hashbrowns and sausages. She said she didn't like the strawberries on the pancakes because it was not fresh strawberries but strawberries drowned in strawberry syrup. Other than that, it was pretty good.

I think next time I will order my usual pigs-in-a-blanket dish. Can't ever go wrong with that - equal parts pig and equal parts pancake!

No comments: