Friday, January 02, 2009

Disney Tales #8 -- Velcro Babies

We spent our first 15 hour day at Epcott, and somehow got ourselves on stage in front of an audience. And let me just say that we didn't volunteer. The host of the gameshow just randomly picked us out (and let me say that we were both avoiding eye contact with her to purposely not get picked).

Anyway, let me back up. We were at a show called "What's Your Problem?" The show involved the history of velcro, and how it fixes almost anything. Because the show requires audience interaction, they set it up to be a game and each game was to show how velcro can help make our lives easier.

When we got randomly selected for the "couples game," The Boy and I had to work together to beat the other team. The object of the game was for me to velcro on as many carry-on bags onto The Boy as possible. It was a pretty funny sight.

If this wasn't an anonymous blog (supposedly), I'd post the pictures of me and The Boy competing in the game, which we won. However, I can't, but I don't know these people in this video, so I can post this video about two fathers competing to velcro diapers some cabbage patch babies. Very entertaining!



This is an additional video from Epcott - The Jamminators (janitors who jam on their trashcans during break):

No comments: