Saturday, January 03, 2009

Disney Tales #17 - Illuminations Fireworks Show

One last set of videos - This was taken at Epcot and it was the fireworks show entitled "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth". There was this cool globe of the Earth that showed videos of all the different people (Africans, Asians, Americans, etc). Then the globe opened up into a lotus (not sure if I caught that on video). Fireworks were awesome, and the fire explosions added much needed heat because we were freezing that night.

Illuminations Part 1:


Illuminations Part 2:


Illuminations Part 3:


Illuminations Finale:


Now I'm done with the Disney Tales, for real this time. Well, unless I get another Disney trip (Paris maybe?).

3 comments:

Jimmy Biggles said...

That has to be my mom's FAVORITE show sown at Epcot. I myself enjoyed the Fantasmic show. Anyway we were just down there in Sept. and wore ourselves out with only 5 days to play.

q-pig said...

We did 4 parks in 3 days, so we were beat! Plus we caught a cold on the last day, so our energy level went way down, but we still managed to do everything we wanted to do. I think 7 days at Disney World is easily doable.

Jimmy Biggles said...

Well with flying, getting to the hotel, eating, sleeping and the such those 5 days turn to 3 hard pressed days of "fun". I still had a good time and all, but your right 7 days is a good run.