Friday, January 02, 2009

Disney Tales #15 - Lights Motors Action!

This was one of The Boy's favorite shows we saw from Disney World, particularly because it was specifically about car and motorcycle stunts. He was a bit disappointed after learning about the "movie magic" that happens to a movie, but he was still very entertained by watching cars speeding around and trying not to hit one another at 100 mph.

Intro sequence where the red car is the Hero, and the black cars are chasing him down:


The Hero's reverse car jump:


Hero's jump from one truck to another:


Motorcycle chase, part 1:


Motorcycle chase, part 2:


Lights Motor Action! Finale:


And that, my fellow readers, is the end of my videos from Disney World. Memories, all I have now are memories. Wonderful memories of Disney World, the happiest place on Earth.

All thanks to The Boy, who outdid himself on my xmas gift this year. I wonder how he'll top that next year. ;)

No comments: