Saturday, October 07, 2006

How can this be?

Day 1 on the scale:
Before work-out -- 140 pounds
After work-out -- 140 pounds

Day 3 on the scale:
Before -- 140 pounds
After -- 140 pounds

Day 6 on the scale:
Before -- 140
After -- 130
Initial reaction -- WOW! Score! Well, I did do enough sweating running on that treadmill, it's about time I start seeing results.

Day 7 on the scale:
Before -- 130
After -- 120
Initial Reaction -- WOW! Another 10 pounds!
Thoughts while stretching out the quads -- This 3-times-a-week exercise program is working out well for me. I guess less is more. That's a bit unbelievable though. I better weigh myself again just to make sure.
2nd weigh-in -- 130
Reaction -- How the hell did I gain 10 pounds while stretching for 5 minutes?!

Day 10 on the scale:
Before -- 135
After -- 140
Reaction -- What the??

Day 13 on the scale:
Before -- 135
After -- 132
Reaction -- None.

Day 16 on the scale:
Before -- 140
After -- 110
Reaction -- Okay, this scale is obviously having issues. I'm not weighing myself anymore. It's inches a person should lose, right? Like who's going to believe I weigh 140 pounds in the first place?

Time for mint-chocolate chip ice-cream. The WHOLE pint. Because I deserve it for actually getting out of bed at 9am on a Saturday morning to go to the gym.

=)

No comments: