Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dogtoberfest

Nope, that's not a mispelling on my part. It's not the festival of beer for humans. It's the festival of doggie treats for dogs. It's Dogtoberfest.

This greyhound's outfit just looked weird to me. But, he was a lot warmer than I was.

These chiquaquas were really pampered, being pushed around in a baby stroller. The white one on the left is two years old, and the one on the right is 17 years old and also won the "Oldest Dog" contest.

Dogs were not allowed in the garden.

Because they would jump in after the fishies.

You can dye your poodle orange!

Yes, those are Great Danes kissing a buffalo.

You're probably wondering why there were buffalo at a dog festival. We were in some nature reserve park in the middle of no where Missouri, and I guess the dogs had to share the grass with the buffalo. All I can say is that I am glad there is a fence between me and that buffalo.

No comments: