Friday, August 18, 2006

the anticipation of cable tv

Yay! My roomie and I finally decided on a package for cable tv and cable internet hookup. I can't live without high speed internet, she can't live without cable. Why oh why did she not have cable at all last year?

After calling every cable provider in the world, we were forced to go with Time Warner cable (Comcast equivilant for you Cali folks) because none of the other providers provide service in our area ("we serve Kansas City, but not the area of Kansas City that you're in"...what the hell? we're not exactly in the ghetto.). And for some really odd reason, my frugal roommate opted for digital cable with a DVR box so we ended up getting a higher price package than what she initially wanted to pay for. Whatever. It's done. It's set. The cable man is coming on Monday and I can't wait to be able to get online in the comfort of my bedroom and not having to buy a small ice coffee in order to sit at the coffeehouse and use their free online service.

Whee!!

No comments: