Wednesday, February 03, 2010

more snow

It started snowing again last night, and the roomie had hoped for a snow day today. I told her the snow wasn't even sticking so how can they cancel classes? She said that it was DC and they usually freak out about the tiniest bit of snow. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough snow for classes to be canceled today.

Snow 02/03/2010
So, as I was making my way towards school, I stopped a bunch of times to take pictures of the snow on the trees. It's just a pretty sight, and it was also quickly melting.


berries




Doesn't this one below look like a cottonball?
looks like a cottonball

Bench covered in snow.
And this is me not looking happy to be walking in snow.
all bundled up for school

It's pretty and all, but I've had enough snow now. Thanks.

No comments: