Sunday, February 07, 2010

snow fun

Instead of the usual whining about all this snow I'm currently buried in (Snowmageddon 2010), I thought I would share some photos of all the fun one could have with snow...i.e. making a snowman:


This one here looks like a character from Where the Wild Things Are.
"Where the Wild Things Are" Snowman

But from this angle, it also looks like it's a snowman that's buried in snow (haha).
"Help me out of the snow!"

Here's a taller, more human sized snowman.
Someone else made a snowman too.

And these two are mini-snowpeople on our balcony. My roommie made the one on the left (well, she and her friend worked on it together yesterday), and I made the one on the right this morning because it needed a buddy.
Snow buddies

And now that I have had my fun in the snow, I'm ready for the sun to melt away all ten feet of snow Mother Nature dumped on us.

No comments: