Tuesday, February 09, 2010

not a good day for grocery shopping

This was the scene at my local Safeway last night:


no produce...
anyone need a pineapple?
even pre-packaged salads were all gone


no meat either...

and no milk whatsoever...

Not pictured: there were also no eggs, no bread, no chips, some canned foods were nonexistent.
Lots of frozen meals available though! Here's hoping that the power doesn't go out at my apartment because I wouldn't be able to cook/microwave anything to eat.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Either somebody said it was going to snow again, or they raised their loyalty points (if they have such a thing) :p

q-pig said...

The snow just won't stop!! I am spoiled (and have no car) so I usually get groceries delivered through Safeway or Peapod, but on this day I had to physically trek to the store because the delivery trucks probably couldn't get to our apt in the snow...