Saturday, January 30, 2010

snow falling on cedars

It's snowing! Lots of snow!! Snowing buckets!!!

Snowfall 01/30/2010

I woke up this morning thinking that it's going to be a really cold day, cold enough for snow.

snow

Then I got out of bed and went into the kitchen for some lunch. I looked out the window and what do you know? It was snowing! Lots!

View from our balcony

I have to admit that it's a pretty sight, the snowfall. So serene and peaceful. And it puts a clean, white blanket over everything.

snow covered everything

However, I still don't like snow. And I think I am going to stay indoors barring some emergency that requires me to go out into the coldness.

covered in snow

And if you have it handy to watch, I thought Snow Falling on Cedars was a pretty good movie.

snow

No comments: