Sunday, February 07, 2010

anything for a burger

I've been cooped up inside the apartment because of Snowmageddon/Snowpocalyse 2010 and finally decided that I should probably go out to get some fresh air. But I'm not going to walk through ten feet of snow just for the heck of it. Ohnosirreebob, there has to be something on the other side of that ten feet of snow. Today, it was Ray's Hellburger.

Blackened burger w/ Cajun seasoning and the works.

I usually order the Diablo, which has a spicy barbeque kinda sauce on it. However, I wanted to try something different today and got a blackened burger with Cajun seasoning on it, and my usual toppings of bacon, jalapenos, tomatoes, lettuce and pickles. The blackened burger wasn't as good as my usual Diablo and I was only able to eat half of it. This place serves giant burgers anyway, and this plate of food would be perfect to share with two. Unfortunately, the roommate is a vegetarian so I couldn't share with her. Oh well, I'll have to bring a fellow meat-a-terian next time so we can share an order. Half a burger or a whole, it was still yummy in the tummy!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Agh.. that picture made me hungry.