Thursday, June 19, 2008

wedding story #2 -- the money dance

There was a new dance game at this wedding that I never knew about. It's called "The Money Dance." It starts out with the Bride and Groom dancing together. Then, others will start cutting in to dance with either the Bride or Groom, but the only way you can cut in is if you stick money onto the Bride or Groom (stick a dollar into the Groom's pockets, down the Bride's dress, etc). Supposedly, the money goes towards the newly married couple's honeymoon trip as spending cash.

Dancing for cash. Isn't that also called stripping? Well, no one's clothes came off here - THANK GOODNESS. I think the Bride and Groom made off with about $100 for their honeymoon in Vegas and Cabo.

I don't have a video of the Money Dance, but I have a video of some very energetic dancers here.

There's another funny video I took but am having trouble uploading at the moment. Will attempt again tomorrow.

No comments: