Friday, June 13, 2008

kid at heart

I indulged myself with a Happy Meal from McDonalds. I rarely eat at McDonalds, probably once or twice a year at most. But I was walking around the Plaza today and needed a little snack before dinner (and because I skipped lunch), so decided to get a chicken nugget kids meal there. I really did forget that the Happy Meal comes with a toy, and was so excited to see that this month's meal is about Kung Fu Panda!
I secretly want to watch this movie because I love cartoons (I'm still a kid at heart). But I will not pay $10.50 for a cartoon. So I'll just have to wait until it comes out on DVD later this year. My all time favorite cartoon so far is Over the Hedge ("...but I like the cookie...")

Anyway, my little Happy Meal today came with Po the Panda. I thought it was just a plastic figurine, but oh no, it also comes with sound! Below is a video of me demonstrating how one can have fun with a plastic little toy.



No comments: