Tuesday, September 12, 2006

my brain on 3.5 hours of sleep

-I can't believe I feel so full of energy and it's only 9am!

-Can I last through this boring Westlaw training? How hard is it to type in the citation and get a case? A monkey can do it.

-Thirty minutes left of this training...twenty-nine minutes left to this training...oh, this is such a pretty water bottle, I need to wash it when I get home....twenty seven minutes left to this training...

-What? I didn't get that rewards screen. Where is it? How come I didn't get there? I pushed the same buttons! WHY ME?!?!

-...fifteen minutes left to this training...thirteen minutes left to this training....

-Yay, finished early. Whoo hoo! Must go get books for Torts class.

-Wow, I'm still energized and it's only 10am. I don't feel tired at all.

-typing typing typing torts, chattels, trespass, land, typing typing, review...what? review already? We're only halfway through the class?

-yes, liable for that if you do this...yep, liable for conversion if you throw that into his yard...yeah, liable for trespass if you stole his keys and sold it to someone else...okay, got this down.

-Class over, yes!! I'm so hungry, must run home to eat.

-the Boy thinks I'll crash before the day is over. Ha! I even planned on going to the gym today after finishing homework in the library. I'll show him who's gonna crash.

-lunch was good. time for property class. It's only 12:45 and ready to start.

-12:55, good gosh I'm tired! I can't keep my eyes open. What the hell is she talking about? Cattle? oh, no, it's chattel. ha ha, chattels are the softer cousins of cattle. Hee hee, I love the property professor.

-email the Boy that I'm getting tired and don't feel like going to the gym anymore.

-Boy emails back with a huge HA HA and I TOLD YOU SO that I was gonna crash.

-...thirty more minutes to go...people, don't you understand the meaning of gift already? come on now, let's move on to finder's keepers loser's weepers...

-...ooh, I found a piece of caramal candy. Must get sugar into the system. Tear it open and stuff it into your mouth now!! yummy yummy sugar.

-..ten more minutes, i can pay attention for ten more minutes, just ten more minutes...

-hmm, should i go home and take a nap, then do homework, or do homework now then go home for a nap...gym? what gym? what's a gym?

-aw screw it, if I take a nap now, I'll never go to sleep later...why is everyone leaving? Class is over? Whoo hoo! oh wait, I have to go do homework.

-this case in contracts is soooooo boring. Why can't Mrs. King just share her famous husband's work? Why does it matter if she holds title to Dr. King's papers? Share the wealth lady.

-two more chapters to go....just two more chapters to go...

-done with homework!! thank the homework fairy!! I'm not tired anymore. In fact, I'm actually quite energized. Perhaps I will try to run off this energy on the treadmill. And maybe that will make me tired enough to actually fall asleep tonight.

-hating the gym has now bitten me in my hiney...i actually have to go exercise in order to sleep now? wtf is that?

-I need prescription sleeping pills.

-Are we there yet?

No comments: