Wednesday, September 27, 2006

food cravings

Since I moved to Kansas City, I've been cooking everyday in order to feed myself (well, if you consider making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as cooking...). And it was okay, for a while. I like taking out the pots and pans and trying to duplicate what Mom used to feed me (which is a bit hard to do when the Asian market is located ALL THE WAY DOWNTOWN--too far for my two little legs). Besides, I'm actually eating healthier now that I have to make my own food. Turkey sandwiches, chicken-n-salsa, chicken-n-pasta, spaghetti, rice and eggs, yada yada yada.

However, I'm now bored of cooking for myself. I am craving fast food so bad I'm willing to walk the twenty blocks down Main Street to get to Burger King. It's been so long...

Other food cravings include:
--In-N-Out Combo #3 (hamburger, fries and soda).
--Lollicup milk tea with extra boba
--a vietnamese sandwich from SF Chinatown
--warm, gooey Krispy Kreme doughnuts directly from the store and not in boxes sitting out for god knows how long at Price Chopper (I know there's a Krispy Kreme somewhere around KC area, but no one is willing to drive me there. Grr, I will learn the bus system one day!)
--chicken sandwich combo from Burger King
--2am food cravings requiring a stop at Jack-In-The-Box for 99 cents tacos and Jumbo Jacks

that's just to name a few. I need a P&J now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! I would love to drive you to Krispy Kreme and I know how to get there too keke

let's go this saturday how about having breakfast there 10 donuts and maybe some coffee!

Anonymous said...

oh and that was me christy!! ↑:)

q-pig said...

Christy, you know where Krispy Kreme is?? YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!