Monday, April 03, 2006

what's the code?

I picked up "The Da Vinci Code" so that I had something to read on the plane en route to Little Rock. I knew I shouldn't have opened the book last night. The book is such a page turner that I only have 150 pages left to read and I don't even get on the plane until tomorrow morning! I stayed up until 3am last night, reprimanding myself as I turned the pages: "Put the book down!"

I will finish this book by the day's end and finally know what Da Vinci was hiding! Oh curses, why must I be at work at this moment in time? I should have taken today off as a vacation day too.

From the lack of sleep resulting from reading this book, I'll probably just sleep on the plane tomorrow. Hopefully. Maybe? Probably not.

1 comment:

Q said...

Don't worry if you finish it before you get on the plane! He wrote about four others, in the same style. And they are always ALWAYS in airport bookstores, in a nice $7 paperback format. My fave is Angels and Demons (if you can stand more religious stuff), but the code-breaker one is pretty good, too.

Have fun! Take lots of pix! :)