Thursday, February 23, 2006

the Lottery Game

BF: I have to go buy a lottery ticket. If I win the lottery, it's "Bye Bye Quinny!"

Me: That's not very nice.

BF: I'll give you LASIK as a parting gift.

Me: *insert sarcasm here* Oh yay, new eyes! Whoo hoo!

BF: See, aren't I nice? I could just leave without telling you that I won the lottery, but instead I leave you with a parting gift.

Me: Well, what happens if I win the lottery?

BF: Well, then we'll get married right away, the very next second.

Me: I'm going to get a lottery ticket too then.

BF: No, you'll jinx my chances of winning.

Me: You'll get more if I win.

BF: *insert sarcastic voice here* Yes, I'll get lots more if you win. Lots. Who wouldn't want to be with you for life?

Me: Hey!

------------

Me: I wonder if anyone won the lotto last night.

BF: What was last night--Super or Mega?

Me: Super Lotto. Mega is tomorrow.

BF: I don't know. I better check the numbers to see if we're breaking up yet.

Me: Hey, there's a possiblity we could be married if I had the winning ticket.

BF: Yes, yes...that's what I meant. Married. Did you hear me say breaking up? You misheard me.

---------

Two people won the drawing for Wednesday's Super Lotto drawing. Those two people were neither myself or the Boy. Those two people live in Canoga Park and Grass Valley.

Oh well. Mega Millions drawing is tomorrow night. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That "boy" sounds horrible...all he thinks about is himself!! Takes poor QTL for granted....