Friday, December 02, 2005

Planning too far ahead

BF: I have a few moments to talk before the Judge returns. What are you up to?

Me: Aww, that's sweet of you. It's slow at work, so I'm looking up hotel information.

BF: Why are you looking up hotel information?

Me: Researching where we can stay when we go to the Aerosmith concert in San Jose.

BF: The concert's not until February, right?

Me: Yeah.

BF: Aren't you planning a little too far in advanced?

Me: I know it's far away, but just wanted to see what hotels are in the area.

BF: Don't plan so far ahead.

Me: Why?

BF: That's going into 2006 territory. You don't know if we'll still be together by then.

Me: Aw, crap. That's right!

BF: hee hee!

Me: I have to worry about our relationship surviving Christmas first!

BF: New year, new girl!

Me: Lord, why me?

No comments: