Thursday, December 08, 2005

White Christmas

I went to see White Christmas yesterday at the Orpheum Theater in San Francisco, and it snowed! It snowed inside the theater, I mean. There's no real snow in San Francisco. Anyway, back to the snow part. It snowed at the end of the last scene of the show. It snowed on stage, then it snowed out into the audience. Such pretty pretty snow. The light small flakes floating gently to the ground. And the best part? There was no -12 degree weather with the snow! And the better part? There was no real snow when we left the theater!

I've been missing the snow since I moved here from the East Coast (I just miss the snow, I still do not miss the freaking cold weather). And this show brought such a big smile to my face. Yay!

Okay, the snow glee is out of my system now. Oh, White Christmas is a wonderful musical and you should go see it if you get a chance. It snows!

No comments: