Monday, September 12, 2005

blogging

I'm jumping on the blog wagon and starting my own online journal of rants, raves, reviews, drama, etc., etc. Names are changed to protect the identity of the real person(s) but stories are mostly true (some exaggeration may incur) and it's usually always funny to read.

I really wanted to start this blog so I can share the "witty" things that comes out of my boyfriend's mouth. This I will call "Boyfriend quote of the day."

Yesterday's Boyfriend Quote of the Day: "Sweetiepie, what do you want for Christmas this year? That is, if we are still together by then."

For those of you who know me, please be reassured that there is no need to be worried about the current status of our relationship because I absolutely adore his personality and wouldn't want him to change, even if it means he's an A$$ 75% of the time. I just have to work harder at whipping his A$$ in line.

No comments: