Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cat Nip

I recently bought some cat nip for Jelly Belly Fatty Catty because Q said cats go crazy for catnip. She was not kidding. I didn't realize I also needed to buy some sort of toy that has a compartment for the catnip, so the Boy was just holding the jar with the lid ajar so Fatty Catty could sniff it. She went into a cat high. She kept rubbing against his hand and when he took the cat nip away, she followed him from room to room. He let her sniff some more and then she kept purring and rubbing against his legs. He finally put the cat nip away.

I was cleaning in the kitchen when the Boy was feeding cat drugs to Fatty Catty. As I walked back towards the bedroom, this is what I found:


The Boy put the cat nip on the second shelf. Fatty Catty saw this and pounced up trying to open the jar. And when I tried to take it away, she tried to swipe at me! What the heck is in this cat nip?

No comments: