Wednesday, December 14, 2005

December is great!

10 reasons why I love December!

1. Work slows down A LOT. Instead of running around like a mad-chicken-with-its-head-cut-off trying to meet deadlines, I have time to sit and enjoy a cup of tea while reading the news online.

2. It means the year is almost over and a new year is soon to start!

3. Vendors that we use keep sending us goodies all month long (cookies, chocolates, sandwiches, calendars, pastries, keep it coming!).

4. Lawsuits get settled b/c peeps are looking for some quick x-mas money.

5. I now have time to blog!

6. Holiday parties -- nothing's better than seeing the people you work with make drunken fools of themselves.

7. Having photographic evidence of all those drunken fools at holiday parties.

8. SHOPPING! Okay, this is good all year round, but it's just a more meaningful experience for me to be able to spend 4 hours at the mall hunting for that specific snowman print pajamas for that special person who will shout "YAY! JUST WHAT I WANTED!" when they open it.

9. Did I mention the cookies? Yes? Well, bonuses at work makes a good December too.

10. Only fifteen more days until my trip to HAWAII!!

Whoo hoo!

No comments: