Friday, January 22, 2010

more camera phone pics

This one below is of a make-shift Target on an empty lot in Georgetown. One day there's an empty lot, the next there's a Target-to-go kinda dealy. Everyone got a free cookie upon "entrance". The gist of the whole set-up was that you had a clipboard with a checklist of stuff you can buy, there was a wall displaying the items being sold behind the glass, and then you gave the checklist to the cashier behind the register. Once you pay, the cashier goes in back and gets your stuff. And voila! Done shopping for the day.


The Boy wanted me to give him ideas for what I wanted for Christmas. I was in Brookstone and saw this FrogOSphere and really wanted one. However, I decided against it because I didn't know how to transport the frogs from SF to DC and vice versa, because you can't get past airport security with a water bottle.


While The Boy was at work, I would do his personal errands to help make his life a little easier, like dropping off his laundry or cleaning up his room. I think I finished cleaning his bathroom on this particular day, and decided to reward myself with some really unhealthy food for lunch. I had some fried chicken, Lay's wavy potato chips and a nice big glass of Cherry Coke. The Boy usually likes to ask what I had for lunch when he's away, so I took a picture with my phone and messaged him the image of my lunch. His response: "Bad. Bad bad bad bad bad. Are you ashame of yourself?" My response? "That was really good fried chicken."


And this was a snapshot of my plate of sushi when I met up with classmates at Cafe Asia for dinner/happy hour. I really wanted some sushi, so I ordered (from top to bottom) Shrimp Tempura Roll, Dragon Roll, and California Roll. It was delicious. And once again, I was the only one at the table to finished everything on her plate, including the wasabi and ginger slices.

No comments: