Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine in the sky

I'm currently on "spring break" in not-so-sunny SF (it's been pouring raining ever since I got here) and here is a picture of my view from the window seat on Southwest.
I was flying on Friday the 13th (dum dum dum) and Valentine's Day, of course, was the next day. Southwest Airline's logo is "Luv is in the Air," so it shouldn't have been a surprise that they decorated the entire cabin with Valentine hearts.
Still, it was a bit much for me, the anti-Valentine's-Day girl, to see so many pink hearts in one location and it wasn't even a greeting card store.
For the record, the flight attendants were also giving out Valentine's Day greeting cards to anyone who wanted one.
And upon arriving at SFO, there were these new welcome signs that I haven't seen before. I wonder if they'll change the signs once Newsom is termed out at the end of this year.

No comments: