Monday, November 20, 2006

gameboy addiction

My brother gave me his Gameboy DS to try out. He gave it to me before he left for work this morning. He also gave me a bunch of games to try out, two of which are my favorites: Super Mario Brothers and Tetris.

I played Super Mario Brothers all day today. When my brother came home from work at 6pm, he found me sitting in the dark, in my PJs, with my eyes glued to the game boy.

Brother: Good lord, how long have you been playing with that thing?

Me: Death to you brother. Because of you, I haven't done any studying because of this thing.

Brother: Put it down.

Me: If you take it away from me, I will hurt you.

Brother: Put. The. Gameboy. Down.

Me: Get away from me. It's my gameboy. Pretty gameboy. Mario must finish level 6.

Brother: Crazy Gollum.

Me: OH NO. I JUST DIED! NOOOOO!

Brother: Okay, now put the gameboy down.

Me: I can't feel my fingers. You better take this thing away from me and hide it or else I will never get any homework done.

Brother: And you said I have an addiction to video games. I give this thing to you for a day and look at you. No discipline at all.

Me: Gimme that thing back. I'll start outlining tomorrow.

Brother: No hope for the ones that have fallen so far.

No comments: