Thursday, November 02, 2006

counting the days

2.5 hours until Thursday turns into Friday, the special Friday where both classes are canceled and I can sleep in for a change! WHOOPIE!!

5 days until Election Day...GO OUT AND VOTE!

6 days until I get my second writing assignment returned with a grade...not sure if that's going to be a YAY or $*%&*&#^%&*$#.

9 days until Veterans Day.

14 days until the last class of Torts for the semester...WHEEE!!

15 days until I get the hell of out of Dodge to see The Parents and The Brother in Boston, and stuff my guts to the gills with Mom's home cooking. Plus, a whole week off for Thanksgiving break! DOUBLE YAY!!

21 days until Thanksgiving. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

23 days until I have to get back on a plane from Boston and return to "Dodge".

27 days until the last class for Contracts and Criminal Law...WHOO HOO!

28 days until the last class of Property...YIPEE!

32 days until the first final of the semester--Torts (YIKES)

34 days until the Criminal Law final exam (ACK)

39 days until the Property final exam (EEK)

41 days until the Contracts final (HELP), which is the last exam of the semester...YAY!!!

41 days until I get to see The Boy...YAY!!!

ohmygosh, time sure flies when you're having fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha I thought about the same things today too..I've started counting the days!
Christy