Thursday, October 13, 2005

All is Good

Just got biopsy report from the doctor and all is good--lump of tissue was benign. whoo hoo!

I also received another get well card from the hospital. That's so sweet. Just make sure you don't send me the medical bills. ;-)



~Quotes for the day~

Cartman from South Park: I'm not fat! I'm just big bone-ded.

---

Me: I'll stop being overly affectionate when you turn gay or you stop liking me.

BF: I'll never do that.

Me: Aww, you're so ...

BF interrupts: I just meant the gay part.

Me: sweee.....what a jerk you are.

---

From Nip/Tuck, second episode for Season 3:

Kimberly: I guess I'm a little early.

Christian: Hi baby.

Kimberly: Christian, I don't understand what's going on here. This morning you wanted to marry me, and now you're screwing her. Who are you?

Christian: I'm me again baby.

Then Christian invites Kimberly to join in on the act and it turns into a threesome.

---

Me: Hey, I was just about to call you because I was just thinking of you.

BF: Were you thinking about whether I was going to break up with you?

Me: No, why?

BF: Well then you are having the completely wrong thoughts about me!

Me: Jerk.

---

Cartman from South Park: I'm not fat! I just haven't grown into my body, [you skinny bitch]!

---

Me: Don't call me if you're ever stuck in jail.

BF: But why not? I swear I didn't know she was 17!

Me: How many times have I called you a jerk today?

---

My honey bunny is really sweet, honestly, really he is.. [yes, I have to keep reminding myself there is teeny tiny bit of TLC in him]

No comments: