Wednesday, August 05, 2009

back to real life

Hello World!!

I survived the California bar exam. There are some horror stories involved but I'll leave that for another day. I took it and I'm done. I'm pretty sure I bombed it but I really don't care anymore. The hard part is waiting for the results, which won't come out until November.

I had a great surprise the day after my exam. There was a nice big box waiting for me just inside the gate. I almost didn't even notice the box if it wasn't for Beau the puppy sniffing at it. Guess what was inside!

COOKIES!!


A very pretty bouquet of cookies, appropriately in the shape of margarita glasses. Thanks L!!
And also a dozen assorted cookies. I haven't touched the bouquet, and am working on the #3 of the 4 packages of cookies. All I can say is YUMMY!

Gotta run. Dinner's waiting.

No comments: