Thursday, November 27, 2008

Friendly's

What's a good addition to a day of outlet shopping in super cold weather? Hot, greasy food goodness of course.

A few days ago, we were shopping at the Wrentham Premium Outlets and took a lunch break at Friendly's. I was starving and freezing, so I was ready for some warmth and food. Fortunately, we didn't have to wait eons to get seated, and it didn't take forever for the food to come out.
My little cousin had a bacon cheeseburger, which from the looks of her eating it, it must have tasted pretty good.

T and I had the chicken tenders. I asked for two things of honey mustard sauce because it is the best honey mustard I've ever had. And I like to drown my chicken tenders in it. Fries too.

As I'm procrastinating from my paper to update my blog, I wish I had some chicken tenders right now.

No comments: