Friday, November 14, 2008

crunch time

Dear fellow readers,

It's coming down to the end of the semester, so I've been a little swamped with homework because I've been such a slacker of a 3L all semester.  This means I've also been eating mostly non-exciting things like cereal and ramen noodles (also haven't missed a Pizza Friday yet), so there hasn't been much to post in regards to food.  

I'm going to be glued to my chair this weekend, simultaneously writing two papers.  My goal is to finish a "good" draft of each paper, so that I don't have to lug all my research with me to Boston next week.  Yep, I'm spending turkey week in Boston, so there will be lots of good eats to post about.  

Winter break starts on Dec. 6 for me, so look forward to more cupcakes-cookies-food-baking-cooking-Christmas-holiday-extreme-stories galore.  

So, until Wednesday (when my turkey vacation starts), have a happy weekend!

Yours truly,

Q-Pig

No comments: