Thursday, May 29, 2008

the dog that hates me



There is a mean, little chihuahua that hates me, especially whenever I get near its owner. It barks at me everytime it sees me. And if I go anywhere near its owner, even I just reach out to give her a napkin, the yapping chihuahua will snap and bark at me and will try to bite my leg off.


It has bitten me twice already. Once when I gave its owner a hug and totally forgot about the dangers of hugging her when the chihuahua is around. And once when I tried to give her a book she wanted. Fortunately, it's not rabid (I suppose that's a fortunate thing), but I'm getting really annoyed at it barking at me.


Sure, it looks sweet in the picture above. That's because it's sitting far away from me and I'm on the other side of the couch. But the video below shows its true nature -- that is how it greets me everytime I come home from work, and what it does everytime I take a step in the house.


Its name is Palamino. But I call it Kudro (is that how you spell it?).



No comments: