Thursday, February 01, 2007

priorities

Things I HAVE TO FINISH TODAY:

--Start writing 1100 word memo about dog owner's liability for dog bites.
--Finish that memo by 9 a.m. tomorrow. (Yes, I've been procrastinating ever since it was assigned last week because I have no motivation whatsoever to write this memo.)
--If time permits, read for Contracts and Civil Procedure.

Things I ACTUALLY accomplished today:

--Talking to the boy for half an hour.
--Ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
--E-filing my federal and state tax return.
--E-filing the FAFSA.
--Ate some Doritoes Cool Ranch
--Exchanging email messages with the boy for half an hour.
--Spent an hour on Lexis Nexis researching about a company being sanctioned for failure to use a back-up server to preserve emails (unsuccessful attempt to find a case the Boy mentioned in said email exchanges).
--Ate dinner.
--Watched Grey's Anatomy AND started writing the memo. See I'm good at multi-tasking.
--Discovered that the Mayor of San Francisco is a homewrecker.
--Wrote this post.

and finally

--Finished the memo, but it's still 86 words over the limit.

I quit...for now.

No comments: