Saturday, January 27, 2007

is this how it's supposed to be?

Friday:
Appletini

Tuesday:
So Cal Strawberry Lemonade and Key Lime West Martini

Wednesday:
Peach Marmalade and an Apple Martini

Friday:
Appletini, Kamanawanaleia, and a Konatini
That sure was a lot of drinking in one week. I think I'm done with that. They tell me you become an alcoholic during law school, but I can't do it. The drinking life is not for me. I don't think I can be one of those law students who has to get piss ass drunk every weekend to make the stress go away. Give me food and chocolate, that will make the stress go away any day.
Lots of yummy sushi from Kona Grill.
And a giant brownie fudge sundae for a happy ending (by "giant" I mean it was literally 3 inches by 3 inches and probably a good 1 1/2 inch high).
Goodness gracious, I really need to go on a diet now.

No comments: