Wednesday, December 20, 2006

O Christmas Tree

I love decorating Christmas trees. I love looking at other people's decorated trees.

Above, is the giant tree in the middle of Union Square.

This picture is just to show you how big the tree really is.

I really love how Macys decorate its trees.

The pretty "Fairy Tale Tree"

The "Let's Stick As Many Toys On Here As We Can" Tree. Not one of the better ones, but a fun one nonetheless.

"March of the Penguins" Tree.


One of two "Upside Down Tree." Yes, it's really upside down. I did not flip it over in photoshop. See, there's a guy standing right side up.

I don't understand these upside down trees. It's weird looking. Who started this fad? I bet everyone will have an upside Christmas tree in fifty years.

The Macys trees are gorgeous, and quite pricy. If the normal person attempted to duplicate one of these trees, it could easily cost $1,500...and that's a low estimate.

Q and I were wondering when Macys starts hiring people to decorate their trees. We'd totally be happy to decorate trees for $10 an hour.



1 comment:

Mike said...

I love upside down christmas trees. They are like little christmas tornados.