Thursday, December 28, 2006

colorful commentary

"Three teenage boys are going to be living in that house? Your virgin house is going to be f**ked over backwards."

-------

"Well, that's a f**king miracle."

-------

"I got a big fat f**king nothing for Christmas."

-------

"I f**king hate Christmas. The kids nowadays get too f**king much."

"My girls got another f**king Barbie Doll for Christmas. They have about 30 different Barbie dolls! There's like a f**king Barbie convention going on at my house. And that's not including all the other f**king dolls, like the American Girl dolls, or the Dolls of the World, or the Doll dolls. And weirdest of all, each f**king Barbie has a different name and they know it all by heart. 'Don't let Sarah go into the corner.' How the hell can you tell that one is Sarah and the other one isn't when all the f**king Barbie dolls look the same?"

"Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year. It's the day that I get to get rid of the f**king Christmas Tree."

-------

ah yes, the Scrooges of San Francisco.

No comments: