Tuesday, July 18, 2006

oh thank goodness!

Technology has spoiled me. To be more specific, high speed internet has spoiled me.

For some odd reason, I was not able to connect to the internet when I got home from work today. I tried, on my own, how to fix the connection, but no matter what buttons I push or wireless connections or servers or whatever else you do to get connected, none of the things I tried worked. And I started getting really irritated that my cable tv was working just fine but I couldn't get online.

So after twenty minutes on the phone with Comcast, they were able to get my internet working again. And as soon as I was able to load up internet explorerer, I shouted "THANK YOU COMCAST MAN!!"

I need to disconnect myself from all this technology. Maybe reconnect with nature by going hiking or something. One can still use cell phones in the woods, right?

No comments: