Monday, June 12, 2006

Why clean before your cleaners come?

The Boy had scheduled some housecleaning service to clean his house at 9 am on Sunday (9 am!! on a Sunday!!) and so we had to get up early to prepare for them. Prepare what you say? Well, clean up before they start cleaning of course! Redundant? Yes, it is. The Boy is crazy. We (really just me) had to pick up all the clothes off the floor, put away bottles sitting on the counter, take out the garbage, do the dishes, etc. I guess the cleaners were just supposed to vacuum, mop and clean the bathrooms since we already put everything else away.

What pissed me off was that he made me stay up late to pre-clean for the cleaners, get up early to shower and get dressed, and let my stomach growl while waiting for over an hour for the cleaners who NEVER SHOWED UP. All that cleaning for nothing.

And I know it's just not the Boy who cleans before the cleaners come over. It's like people who brush their teeth before going to a dentist for a cleaning. Weird. But people do it.

No comments: