Monday, June 12, 2006

walking the kitty

Trying to save my fat kitty from getting cat diabetes for being overweight, I walked into a pet store and asked for a cat leash. The sales clerk looked at me strangely but showed me the collection of cat collars and leashes. Unfortunately, there wasn't much to choose from, so I ended up buying one of those figure eight leashy thingy and a matching leash in the color pink.

Let's just say Jelly Belly Fat Cat did not like taking a walk...


You want me to do what? Walk? On cement? Fat chance, Lady.


Mommy, please pick me up. I don't like this.


Crazy f-ing caretakers, $&%^*@, expecting me to get off my fat ass and waddle around for their sick pleasure. $*%&*#&%** I know she's laughing me me. #*%&&$*$


No more walking, please. Too much work. Need rest. Someone hug me.
You two are going to pay for making me do this.

Aww, finally, back to sanctuary. I need a nap.

No comments: