Thursday, June 15, 2006

oh that's hot

I've been hearing this song all week long and it's gotten to the point where I've memorized half the lyrics. It's got a nice beat, lyrics make sense, and when it's always on the radio, I sing along in my horrible singing voice...


I don't mind spending some time
Just hanging here with you
Cuz I don't find too many guys
That treat me like you do
Those other guys all wanna take me for a ride
But when I walk their talk is suicide
Some people never get beyond their stupid pride
But you can see the real me insideAnd I'm satisfied, oh no, ohh
Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine

But, as I was singing along with the radio, I kept wondering: Who sings this song? Is this someone new? I don't think I know who she is. I must know who this is!!

Well, I found out. And I'm greatly surprised...very shocked indeed. I still can't believe it. If you haven't figured it out, all this time, I've been singing along with PARIS HILTON!!

I'm embarassed to say that Paris Hilton's singing is actually good.

*I must go back to the day before I knew Paris Hilton could sing. I must go back to the day before I knew Paris Hilton could sing. I must go back to the day before I knew Paris Hilton could sing.*

No comments: