Friday, September 16, 2005

Giants vs. Dodgers, Rivalry Series

Barry Bonds hit home run #704 and Giants broke the tie at the bottom of the ninth. Giants won 5-4. Here are some chants I heard from both Giants' and Dodgers' fans:

"HEEEEP SUUUUP CHOOOOOOOIIIII, HEEEEEP SUUUP CHOOOOIIIIIII..."

When Barry Bonds was up to bat: "LET'S GO STEROIDS, LET'S GO...LET'S GO STEROIDS, LET'S GO..."

When the Giants got two runs in the first inning: "I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE WIN THE GAME IN THE FIRST INNING."

"HOW YOU LIKE THAT HOMEY? GIANTS UP TWO TO NOTHING" Then my boyfriend quietly jokes to me, "I show you homey...I go homey your ass in the parking lot and you let me know who's up two to nothing."

When Jeff Kent finally got a base hit, some sick Giants fan yelled sadistically, "BURN IN HELL, KENT!"

"HEEEEEP SUUUP CHOOOOIIIIIII!"

Boyfriend quote of the day: "I have never cheated on you. Well, at least not this week." Slap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That boyfriend of yours is great!! Witty, smart and funny...there should be more like him in the world.