Thursday, April 15, 2010

lunch special

After a jaunt through Tidal Basin to see the one lone cherry blossom tree still standing, we stopped by Penang for some lunch. Last time I went to dinner there and it was pretty good. They have a separate menu for lunch and it was mostly for combination plates with one entree, an appetizer and a pickled salad.

Lunch Special

I chose the Penang Pad Thai and the vegetarian eggrolls. My favorite quote of the day came from T, who said "I don't eat vegetarian anything" when I offered her one of my vegetarian eggrolls. It made me LOL. =)

Penang Pad Thai, Springrolls & Salad

The combination plates were just the right amount of food - portion wise. I felt satisfied with both the quantity and variety. Although, it was still a little hard to sit through a two hour class after that meal...

No comments: