Thursday, March 04, 2010

shrimp stir-fry

The Boy's Mother [Mom]: What do you guys want for dinner tonight?

Me: We don't care.

Mom: What are you in the mood for?

Me: We'll eat anything you cook, you know we're not picky when it comes to your cooking.

**silence for about** two minutes

Mom: Okay, how about chicken alfredo?

Me: ugh, I hate alfredo sauce...it's too creamy for my liking...

Mom: Oh...

Me: ...and I never have a good experience eating alfredo sauce, all bad memories...

Mom: Ohh...

Me: ...but go ahead and make it if you want. I'll pick at it or eat something else.

Mom: Why am I going to cook something you won't eat?

Me: Well, there will be three other people eating it, and three outnumbers me.

Mom: I'm making shrimp stir-fry then.

Me: Oh, I got no problems eating that.

Mom: And she says she's not the picky eater...

Shrimp Stir-Fry

Shrimp Stir-Fry

No comments: